Hello everyone! I’m here for a different kind of post. I’ll be telling you what are my summer beauty must-have’s and why I chose them. This will be like a personal pick plus a mini review of the products that I have and will be using almost everyday during the summer.
1. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock in SPF 50+ — You need to have a good sunblock. I don’t care which one, but you have to have one of this. I suggest a minimum of SPF 20. This is the very important part of my routine especially when I’m going out in the sun. It’s quick, easy, and you will thank yourself in the future.
2. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation — This is my favorite foundation so far. I have a review of this explaining why I love it so much. It is a water-based foundation so it gives your face a little hydration at the same time. It has SPF 15 which is good.
3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus — I use this powder to set my foundation. This powder is amazing since it is a mineral powder and it does not clog your pores. I always go back to this every summer. Sometimes, I skip my foundation and just use this powder all over my face.
4. Lancome Blush — Lancome’s blushes are great. They stay on the whole day, and I love that they are scented! If you’re not a fan of scented cosmetics, I wouldn’t recommend this to you.
5. CoverGirl LashBlast (Waterproof) — I had just fallen back in love with this mascara. I was using Maybelline One-by-One, but the brush hurts my eyes so I went back to this mascara. I tried the non-waterproof before, but since my lashes weighs down any non-waterproof mascara I put on, I chose the waterproof. You have to have a good eye make-up remover for this one.
6. MAC Fluidline — This is what I use whenever I have a long day ahead of me. It stays on all day! This is the best gel eyeliner that I have used! It does not move, smear, or smudge.
7. Jane Cosmetics Lip Balm — I just discovered these 2 months ago, and I’m in love! Although, it would be great if they have SPF in them, but with a product like this, I could overlook the flaw. It is a little hard to find since RiteAid recently pulled out all of their Jane Cosmetics. I know CVS and Target do not carry Jane Cosmetics. I’m sorry, but this is just my favorite — I had to share.
8. EcoTools 5-piece Brush Set — These brushes are just simply amazing. They are eco-friendly brushes and are very affordable! I have to admit, I love my MAC brushes, but if you’re on a budget, these will do the trick! They say good brushes are your foundation for a good make-up look, and these brushes are just amazing!
There you have it. Those are my summer must-have’s. What’s yours? Let me know in the comments! ❤ xx