Hello! I’m here for another post for my Summer Staple series. This week’s summer staple is sandals. In my opinion, sandals are a cute upgrade from flip-flops! There are many kinds of sandals in the market: thong, gladiator, wedges, platform, etc. The sandals featured in the set below are just suggestion. You don’t have to buy them. I will list the types of the sandals featured in the set below and I’ll tell you why I like them.
From left (clockwise):
1. Color – Sandals like these are perfect for summer. They don’t have to be purple; you can pick any color you want depending on how you are going to wear them. I’ve seen turquoise, hot pink, yellow, and orange sandals. I just can’t get enough of them!
2. Oxford-like – These are a great transition from closed oxfords that are very popular last Fall. I admit, I don’t have these kinds but I’m still on the lookout! I will let you know if I found the perfect one.
3. Gladiator – I suggest buy it in brown — it does not go out of style, and it goes with anything! I love gladiator sandals especially with denim shorts.
4. Wedge – I love wearing these. They are not as uncomfortable as stilettos, but they still give you the height. They are great when you wear them with dresses or bell bottoms.
5. Platform – Again, I admit, I don’t own any of these, but I’m on a lookout. I have seen these before; I had a pair or two when I was 12 or 13 years old. I really didn’t like them then, but I would like to give them another try. These are one of the must-have trend of Spring and Summer!
So, what do you think? Do you like wearing sandals? Do you own any kind of the featured sandals? Let me know on the comments below! 🙂