Hello. I know, I know. I’m sorry I’ve been gone for a while; it’s just I’m busy with school, and it’s finals week. I’m excited with a lot of things! Today, I’m going to do a different post.
Here are the 7 things I love about summer:
1. Dresses – Oh em gee! Yes, I am able to wear dresses! I have prepared my sundresses on the first day of spring! The days get lovelier and lovelier, and I cannot wait to wear them all.
2. Bubble Tea – I’m not sure if you know anything about this tasty drink. They are those drink with tapioca (black bubbles) on the bottom. These are amazing! I have one favorite bubble tea place here in my city, so if you don’t know if you have one near yours, just go to yelp.com and check! 🙂
3. Flip Flops – Of course these are a must have for me! I have 10 of them to be exact — different colors and brands. These are great when you are just running errands or hanging out with your friends. They are very comfortable, too.
4. Sunglasses – Definitely a summer staple! I do not go anywhere without my sunglasses. They are cute, sexy, and they protect your eyes, what more do you want?
5.Shorts – I don’t know about you, but what I don’t like about winter are those pants/jeans that I have to wear because of the cold weather. Shorts are great because they let your legs breathe and you feel more relaxed.
6. Fruits – I don’t only love the fashion trends during the summer season, but I also love the foods, and fruits are most definitely not an exception.
7. Beach – Enough said.
Summer is the time to relax and have fun. Even if you’re spending your whole summer trapped at work or at home, make sure to make the best of it! 🙂 And do not forget the sunblock! Have fun! xx
The set below is my interpretation of summer fun! I hope you like it.
So what do you think? What are included in your list? Are you doing anything special this summer? Let me know on the comments below! 🙂